The official Fictional Radio Stations Wiki Best Rated Radio station!
Rebel Radio is a Country Rock station in Grand Theft Auto 5. It is located in Blaine County, San Andreas outside the Desert Town of Harmony. It is hosted by Jesco White "The Dancing Outlaw", a real life Country Radio host. It's Frequency is 101.9 FM.
Track Listings Edit
GTA V (2013)
Charlie Feathers - Can't Hardly Stand It (1956)
Hank Thompson - It Don't Hurt Anymore (1957)
Hasil Adkins - Get Out Of My Car (1966)
Jerry Reed - You Took All the Ramblin' Out of Me (1972)
Johnny Cash - The General Lee (1981)
Johnny Paycheck - It Won't Be Long (And I'll Be Hating You) (1968)
Ozark Mountain Daredevils - If You Wanna Get to Heaven (1973)
Waylon Jennings - Are You Sure Hank Done It This Way (1975)
Waylon Jennings - I Ain't Living Long Like This (1979)
Willie Nelson - Whiskey River (1973)
C.W. McCall - Convoy (1975)
Charlie Feathers - Get With It (1956)
Homer and Jethro - She Made Toothpicks of the Timber of My Heart (1963)
Marvin Jackson - Dippin' Snuff (1973)
Ray Price - Crazy Arms (1956)
Tammy Wynette - D-I-V-O-R-C-E (1968)
The Highwaymen - Highwayman (1985)
Deleted Songs Edit
There is several Songs found in GTA V's Game files on the PC.
Bob Dylan - Subterranean Homesick Blues (1965)
Commander Cody and His Lost Planet Airmen - Hot Rod Lincoln (1972)
Hank Williams III - D. Ray White (2006)
Jimmy Martin - Run Pete Run (1977)
Johnny Cash - Bad News (1964)
Johnny Paycheck - (Pardon Me) I've Got Someone To Kill (1978)
Waylon Jennings - This Time (1974)
- Jesco White appears in-game physically, dancing to "If you wanna get to Heaven".
- The radio station's name is a possible reference to the origin of country music in the Confederate southern states of America, as Confederate soldiers were referred to as "Rebels" during the American Civil War.
- If the player walks up to the radio station headquarters, they will hear songs that are played on the radio station, though the song playing from the radio building will never match the song being played on the station at that time.
- Rebel Radio's logo is very similar to that of Fictional Beer Brand, Cerveza Barracho.
- The songs from this radio station are played inside Ammu-Nation stores in Blaine County.